Blue Sky Management Services is a leading ISO 14001 certification consultants in Gujarat ,and in India & ISO 14001 certification consultancy in Gujarat, and in India.
We are providing ISO 14001 Environmental management system certification consultancy ,ISO 14001 internal auditor training services in Gujarat and in India.
Organizations looking get ISO 14001 certification in Gujarat, and in India and searching for ISO 14001 consultants, ISO 14001 consulting agencies, ISO 14001 certification consultancy may contact us.
Following are Key steps / Key processes for obtaining ISO 14001 certification.
1) Taking training about ISO 14001 requirements or appointing consultants for ISO 14001 certification.
2) Gape analysis of existing system of waste disposal, environmental related legal compliance and existing method of avoiding / reducing waste generation, reducing resource consumption etc.
3) Performing environmental aspects impact analysis.
4) Identifying environmental management programmes based on identified environmental objectives
5) Internal auditor training about ISO 14001 requirements
6) Fulfilling gapes identified during ISO 14001 gape analysis
7) Application to ISO 14001 certification agency
8) Stage 1 audit of ISO 14001 certification
9) Closure of ISO 14001 stage 1 audit findings
10) Stage 2 audit of ISO 14001 certification
11) Closure of ISO 14001 stage 2 audit findings
12) Achieving ISO 14001 certification if no major findings are identified during the stage 2 audit.
Organizations looking for ISO 14001 certification services in Gujarat and in India may contact us.
Some of the key requirements of ISO 14001 certification are;
1) Preparation of ISO 14001 Environmental manual, ISO 14001 Environmental procedures, Environmental policy, ISO 14001 environmental objectives
2) Compliance with ISO 14001 legal requirements pertaining with Environment. It includes requirement compliance of State pollution control boards and National pollution control boards.
3) Identification of ISO 14001 Environmental aspects and segregation of them from Significant and non significant category.
4) Implementation necessary ISO 14001 environmental operational controls to prevent pollution and improve environmental management system performance.
5) Identification of ISO 14001 Environmental objectives targets and programs for continual improvement in environmental management system.
6) preparation and implementation of ISO 14001 Emergency preparedness procedures. Mock drills for continual improvement in ISO 14001 environmental management system.
7) ISO 14001 environmental management system Management review, internal audits, control of documents, control of records,
8) Employee competence review and trainings which are affecting performance of ISO 14001 environmental management system .
There are other requirements also which are not specified above.
Advantages / Benefits of ISO 14001 certification
1) Reduces waste generation
2) Reduces power consumption
3) Reduces water consumption
4) Improves yield of operations
5) Saves cost
6) Improves reputation of organization amongst customers and society
7) Helps to achieve legal compliance.
Organizations may contact us which are searching for
- ISO 14001 certification consultants in Gujarat, and in India
- ISO 14001 certification consultancy in Gujarat, and in India
- ISO 14001 certification service providers in Gujarat, and in India
- ISO 14001 certification consulting agency in Gujarat and in India,
- ISO 14001 certification training providers in Gujarat and in India
- What are requirements of ISO 14001 certification in India
- How to obtain / get / achieve ISO 14001 certification in India
- ISO 14001 certification process / procedure in India